Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe is still in the shop... has some color again, photo below.

Also pulled the console bezels out and prepped them for paint. Still need to get the dash bezel back out and do that.

Want to go with a mocha and tan interior so I think the wood grain will be awesome in there. Just need to find a good mocha color thay doesn't pop but doesn't blend in with the brown/black of the Denali wood grain.

Also need to figure out how to pull the dash as well as which tan matches the lighter tan in my tahoe. I know I've got 522 in the top sticker and I think it's the "classic coat" SEM medium neutral color thay matches but haven't found a solid or definite answer yet. Would love to find something I can brush on so I don't have to pull anything but I doubt that will happen.

20180225_164023.jpg 15212.jpeg

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe is still in the shop... has some color again, photo below.

Also pulled the console bezels out and prepped them for paint. Still need to get the dash bezel back out and do that.

Want to go with a mocha and tan interior so I think the wood grain will be awesome in there. Just need to find a good mocha color thay doesn't pop but doesn't blend in with the brown/black of the Denali wood grain.

Also need to figure out how to pull the dash as well as which tan matches the lighter tan in my tahoe. I know I've got 522 in the top sticker and I think it's the "classic coat" SEM medium neutral color thay matches but haven't found a solid or definite answer yet. Would love to find something I can brush on so I don't have to pull anything but I doubt that will happen.

View attachment 193534 View attachment 193535
The dash isn't that hard to pull. I've had the it out once or twice in my burb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I think @Rocket Man has the same color code and did his Denali, he might know. Also pulling the bezel is super easy. Just tilt the column down, put ‘er in 1st, and just pull around the edges of the bezel and it’ll come off. Or did you mean the full dash? Because that one I don’t know off the top of my head.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Think he means dash pad. Pita in any vehicle.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rocket Man you know this answer? Would be helpful since I'm still trying to find the definite matches for the top and bottom tans of my dash... still been looking as I have time.

@MadDogDelpho - I'm talking about the dash pad lol. Remove a bunch of crap to get to the screws thay lets me remove the dash lol. With the idea I have, removing it is going to be the best option.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And looking through rocket's build thread, he's got the pewter/gray interior. Unfortunately. Still searching for the match for the bottom tan color. Lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
And looking through rocket's build thread, he's got the pewter/gray interior. Unfortunately. Still searching for the match for the bottom tan color. Lol
The interior fuse panel that's shaped like a triangle, pull that off. There's a bunch of different colors that are printed behind it, try narrowing down your color that way.20180217_151617.jpg
OR.....if you have leather seats, and they're the same color as your dash, pull a headrest off turn it around and unclip the plastic clips. Open it up znd there'll be a white tag inside with your interior color printed on it. Let me know how you make out. @blurred

Last edited:

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Been kind of a rollercoaster of a build thread, man. I really like what you've done to it. I've convinced my wife not to do lift and mud tires on hers... now to convince her to do a mild drop and street tires :argue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy