Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what a score! never find stuff like that around here :(

Nice find I could use parts off those trucks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was surprised honestly. Looked in and they were just sitting in there covered in other parts. I'll be looking at other yards in the area to see what they have.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Went to a local pick and pull for the first time out here. Walked out with several things I needed plus an Escalade cluster cover and a denali dash that are in great shape. The surround needs painted, but the cluster was cleaned up and installed last night.

View attachment 187888
Nice find ! Looks like the cluster was rebuilt at one time. Or are those needles stock ?

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@05Single I've had the cluster apart several times. The needles were something I did, though I'm unsure where they came from off the top of my head. I do know that they were clear at one time and then I used sharpies to color them green. Sooner (probably rather than later) I'll be swapping LEDs into the cluster due to one of the lights going out, though I'd rather get a cluster that has a closer mileage to what's currently on the Tahoe...

But with the Denali dash surround that I plan to modify and run, I feel I must now get ahold of the matching wood trim wheel, door accents and the console accent in order to tie it in to the rest of the interior...

Still trying to figure out through research if the accent piece from the console can simply be swapped as opposed to having to run the entire console though.

Last edited:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
X2 love the green, would love to have a green or bermuda z71, may end up getting a burgundy one

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck and @Fosscore truck together would make an epic photo shoot
Appreciate it, always a fan of his.
I've never liked the green Hoes before, but yours looks amazing!
thank you. Wish it was a bit lighter in the shadows but I love the color when the sun hits it.
One of my favorite colors since they had it on the obs. Like It way more than my blue.
I'd trade this color any day for Bermuda blue lol. Saw that color drive by after I bought this.
X2 love the green, would love to have a green or bermuda z71, may end up getting a burgundy one
yeah, I wanted a good color that would pop, still wish is have searched for a Bermuda blue though. I find it tough to find the right modifications to achieve what im after. I feel that with the wrong modification, this color can easily dive into the ghetto or rice category. Hard to explain...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9