Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is. Debating on bringing it back up a bit... but i really don't want to.

Tomorrow I've got a guy coming over to look into tubing the front wheel wells, or at least giving me some more clearance.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking sexy. Thoughts on a Denali rear bumper?

Do it. I was surprised how big of a difference it made once it's on.

I'm not a fan of it :crazy:

Those temperatures are clearly getting to you.

I debated going to an Escalade bumper, but the yard wanted to much lol. Plus, I have to keep in mind the body moldings that run down the side of the Tahoe. I'm sure it would look right as rain when I color match everything though.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
The already color matched bumper looks good to me.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I debated going to an Escalade bumper, but the yard wanted to much lol. Plus, I have to keep in mind the body moldings that run down the side of the Tahoe. I'm sure it would look right as rain when I color match everything though.
I almost got the esky bumper but thought it wouldn't line up without the moldings too. It's a nice look being a 1 piece, but it hangs too low for our trucks imo

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost got the esky bumper but thought it wouldn't line up without the moldings too. It's a nice look being a 1 piece, but it hangs too low for our trucks imo
What do you mean by 1 piece? It's a metal bumper with a bumper cover and bumper pads just like everybody's.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
What do you mean by 1 piece? It's a metal bumper with a bumper cover and bumper pads just like everybody's.
You know exactly what I mean mark!!!:challenge:

Ok sorry that's not what I meant :think: , it gives the illusion of a 1 solid piece because of the middle step pad. As where the tahoe and denali have a plastic center piece that breaks up the painted area. The escalade is uniformed and painted all the way across, I like that.
I know it's not a 1 piece :Angry:

31794890010_large.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know exactly what I mean mark!!!:challenge:

Ok sorry that's not what I meant :think: , it gives the illusion of a 1 solid piece because of the middle step pad. As where the tahoe and denali have a plastic center piece that breaks up the painted area. The escalade is uniformed and painted all the way across, I like that.
I know it's not a 1 piece :Angry:

View attachment 187173
Oh yeah lol. Thanks, now I'm looking at the Escalade ones. Suddenly I'm not happy with my Denali one. :emotions122:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Oh yeah lol. Thanks, now I'm looking at the Escalade ones. Suddenly I'm not happy with my Denali one. :emotions122:
You're very welcome, anytime...im here to help...spend dat chedda lol.:cheers:

Side note I do think they hang too low for anything besides a escalade because the caddy cladding hangs a little lower than the body itself. But you might get away with a reverse hd bumper mod. Raise it up 1.5"-2" instead of lowering.
Plus you have the sensors , wish there was an option without ... would look so much cleaner. Otherwise there's the 4 open holes there.
So....
A: figure a way to hook up sensors to a truck that doesn't have a sensor system
B: hook up 4 cameras for ultra reverse 4D vision
C: my favorite, hook up eagle eye reverse lights
D: 4 tiny exhaust tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts