Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the street scene ones. I like how they taper down towards the end. 092ddfe59a684e7ef6996dfb7729be80.jpgd7ea1c5edc0bc5c94f91bd1d19794cfe.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to really look into both of those...

And longer upper and lower control arms...

And inevitably extending the half shafts...

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Designer was like " hey this will look good for a sema truck "

:puke:
Camo on street queens doesn't look good imo. Especially pearl or metallic like that.

OK camo on anything doesn't look good to me. But I'm a city boy.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, bit the bullet and picked up some Michigan Metal Works upper control arms. Needed to get the alignment straight because it bothers the shit out of me. I ended up going with the 3-6 degree adjustment option since I plan to drop it another inch all the way around.

Which that means I will have some gently used DJM uppers with both stock and offset bushings available for anyone that may be interested...

Now to finish the garage so that I can actually use it to hold my cars and do work.

Then, I'll need to rework the wheel wells, replace the plastics inside them, fix the bumper lights, smooth and reclear the headlights, lower the front bumper a tad, then to top it off, color match the black plastics all around the Tahoe...

Oh, and fix the damn paint and wheels in a proper manner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec