Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint win. Love your stance and that front bumper still looking good.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I missed all the front bumper excitement but wow that looks great!
Thank you. Appreciate it.
Tint win. Love your stance and that front bumper still looking good.
Funny you mention the stance. I'm very happy with how this settled... and of course I have to lift it back up in order to install offset bushings (at some point) to correct the camber up front. Which means it has to settle again.

And yes, the bumper is holding up REALLY well, especially with the highway miles I have put on this thing since finishing it. That clear coat I used is damned good.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
im really looking forward to see how the filler holds up on the bumper! you did a really nice job on getting it smooth. really makes me want to look into doing something to the front of my crew cab.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a minute since an update and I'm brainstorming at the moment...

Ill get some photos but the bumper held up on the cross country drive, just some rock chips (no surprise)

Trying to find different flares though, larger flares actually, wider. My heads in the clouds lol...

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a minute since an update and I'm brainstorming at the moment...

Ill get some photos but the bumper held up on the cross country drive, just some rock chips (no surprise)

Trying to find different flares though, larger flares actually, wider. My heads in the clouds lol...
If I remember correctly I believe street scene or maybe bushwhackers made wider flares that are oem style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh