Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That turned out pretty darn nice. Look forward to some better light shots when you get them. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks so good.

And, I'm probably gonna be in the minority here, but I think for this front look, an HD hood, or even a cowl, might take away from it.

I'll probably stick with the stock hood for a while. I have ideas though. Would love to find one without the crease down the center personally but haven't seen one.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I'm liking it more too. Love the idea. I've been looking at bumper covers but look at the prices and run away lol. Like the newer trucks all have one piece cover and looks so much cleaner and an updated look.
I've always liked a 1 piece bumper instead of ours which is 2, 3, or 4 depending on how you look at it.

This is the way it should've came from the factory.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Yeah, this build and a few others on the forum have me set on getting the larger grill from a silverado, and the bumper cap to match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs