Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good point... I really didn't take into account the fact there are quite a few miles on this hunk of hulk greenness...

I've already been tuned, and the Tahoe can run like an ape on catnip, but it's still an ape. Personally I'm pleased with the shifting as it sits right now..

Damnit guys, you are making me think about spending more money on other things when all I really want is a turbo...

and a full paint job.

and a full interior wrap.

Damnit.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
That is a good point... I really didn't take into account the fact there are quite a few miles on this hunk of hulk greenness...

I've already been tuned, and the Tahoe can run like an ape on catnip, but it's still an ape. Personally I'm pleased with the shifting as it sits right now..

Damnit guys, you are making me think about spending more money on other things when all I really want is a turbo...

and a full paint job.

and a full interior wrap.

Damnit.

if it makes u feel better a servo is like $15 retail lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
All you have to do is skip dinner once and eat cup noodles instead and you'll have enough money for one :thumbsup:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't you mock my fiscally responsible decision makings!!!!!

*hides under desk for not searching*

Cheap insurance really. If it helps the trans last longer then its worth every penny. I installed mine myself, and spent less than $20 on it.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
What's a install time on a servo? 30 minutes ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14