Bluetooth/Microphone problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tangowhsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So having an issue with my bluetooth connected phone...nobody can hear me. I have a 2015 Yukon Denali. Tried my wife's phone and same thing. Is it possible there's a microphone mute of some sort that I just don't know about? Thanks.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I would try and delete your phone and then add it back maybe that will do it. You obviously have to problem with people to people on just your phone,I’m assuming. Did it just stop working or has it never worked? Try Onstar and see if they can hear you because I’m assuming it’s the same mic and system .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tangowhsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did this twice. Both phones always worked until this past Saturday. I press the onstar button but nothing happens. The connections are always crystal clear, just the other person says "hello, is anybody there" a lot until I turn off the bluetooth connection and put the phone up to my head like i'm a caveman or something. :)

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Did this twice. Both phones always worked until this past Saturday. I press the onstar button but nothing happens. The connections are always crystal clear, just the other person says "hello, is anybody there" a lot until I turn off the bluetooth connection and put the phone up to my head like i'm a caveman or something. :)
Did you take it to the dealer to see if they knew what it could be or maybe others had the same issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tangowhsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, the dealer put in a new microphone and didn't bother to try it out and go figure, it still doesn't work. Even trying voice commands to the info system don't work. The info tech support guys said take it back to the dealer for further troubleshooting. Even a radio reset didn't work. Haven't tried to hard reset the system via the CB though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu