Blackout grill on nbs denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Has anyone blacked out the grill on a burch silver denali? I'm wanting to black it out on my denali, i'm curious see what it looks like first.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fogs on that last photo are ridiculous.

I think it could look good if you had black wheels to offset it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blacked out trim is not my favorite. But that's just my opinion. I think it makes the front end look like it's missing stuff cuz of the blacked out. I really like the denali grille painted to match, which is what I plan to do with mine eventually. But it's your truck and if you like the blacked out look, than go for it

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally wanted to black out my Denali grille. But then I happened to see a Silverado with a blacked out grille and to me it just looked like it was missing it's grille. Like I was seeing the radiator or something. I didn't like it.

So now, I'm thinking maybe the chrome Denali grille isn't so bad. I'm gonna work with it.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I opted to black out the mesh insert since my body paint is black. I thought the total lack of chrome would be a little too aggressive, and the all chrome look of the stock grille was a little more then I liked.

InkedGMC Black Grill_LI.jpg

@XLDenali06, this is pretty close to what your's would look like (just shorter).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01