BlackFlameCustoms Headlight Services | HID Projector Retrofit Conversions & More...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all from BlackFlameCustoms. Thanks for checking us out on TahoeYukonForum.com.
Black Flame Customs
Fort Collins, CO
United States

Hours:
M-F 9am - 5pm MST
Sat/Sun - eMails/support

Web:
http://www.BlackFlameCustoms.com
Quick Contact Form Here

Black Flame Customs brings top level custom automotive lighting to life. We pride ourselves on the design, integration & fabrication of high performance HID components into all types of headlight applications.

With ten plus years of experience & hundreds upon hundreds of HID Projector Retrofit conversions completed, we step up to every headlight build with the confidence and professionalism you deserve. By putting your lights in our hands we guarantee you’ll enjoy the finished product.

All of our projects are built from scratch. This ensures that the combination of our skills with your lighting goals yields the best possible outcome. Better than OEM quality HID lighting is what we strive for in each and every build. We use the best components, innovative fabrication techniques & work with you (our valued customers) on all the details. From a simple clear lens upgrade to a full turnkey HID projector retrofit package with custom paint – we’ve got you covered.

With our ever-growing knowledge base, lifetime craftsmanship guarantee & post-sales support we stand behind our work with excellent customer service.

• Complete Custom Packages Available
  • Projector Retrofit Services
  • Projector Tuning Services
  • Vehicle Wiring Services
  • Custom Paint Designs
  • LED Upgraded Lighting
  • LED Angel Eye/Halo Systems
  • Clear Lens Upgrades
  • Amber Removal
  • Full Fabrication Labor
  • Vinyl Decal Overlay & Logo Services
  • Lens Restoration Services
  • Customer Support
  • Total Turnkey Solutions

Don't see your application listed on our website? Contact us to get started.
We're always ready to expand our project knowledge base.
We look forward to providing the TahoeYukon community with great service and support!

Last edited:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Long Island are you? I've been emailing Andrew at TRS because I'm about to do a retro for my 2002 Denali. What do you think would be a good combo for mine? I've been looking into the morimoto mini h1 with e46r shrouds.

OP
OP
BFC Automotive

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Long Island are you? I've been emailing Andrew at TRS because I'm about to do a retro for my 2002 Denali. What do you think would be a good combo for mine? I've been looking into the morimoto mini h1 with e46r shrouds.

Two spots really - Bay Shore & Queens. Shoot an email over directly to us if you need anything.

The MH1 setup would be your best bet - I would suggest getting the Mini Gatlings as well as the E46 shrouds because those housings are generally a snug fit.

Thanks! :)

EDIT - We're now located in CO & NY.

Last edited:

HortonHiresAHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked out your website, but did not see anything for us obs guys... specifically a 1998 Tahoe. Do you guys retrofit those? Also, are you able to supply the housings or only modify the existing? Thanks

OP
OP
BFC Automotive

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked out your website, but did not see anything for us obs guys... specifically a 1998 Tahoe. Do you guys retrofit those? Also, are you able to supply the housings or only modify the existing? Thanks

We don't have a specific package listing on those - as they are a different setup & would have different option sets over the 07+ models. We can build a package for you though.

What's a good email address? Shoot me a PM whenever you get the chance and I'll work on things with you.

Thanks! :)
Happy Monday :rotflmao:

OP
OP
BFC Automotive

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Thursday guys :) Packages available for fall! Powerful OEM D2S bulbs in stock & ready to rock!