Blackedout hoe......here we go.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
And now im gonna get, 'you should have plastidipped, you should have vinyl wrapped, you should have.....' how about, you spend your money, ill spend mine......lol:gr_guns:
I havent had the chance to put anything on yet.....i will throw up pics when i get some time. Sorry bud.
It is your hard earned money but damn $90 for black bowtie's is cray cray.
Plus side you should be able to sell your factory grille and emblems and get most your money back. Or keep it, I always keep most my parts, if I go to sell it I can go back to factory if the buyer wants

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is your hard earned money but damn $90 for black bowtie's is cray cray.
Plus side you should be able to sell your factory grille and emblems and get most your money back. Or keep it, I always keep most my parts, if I go to sell it I can go back to factory if the buyer wants
I know, i thought the same thing when i saw my ebay reciept......whatever, they are pretty hefty though......lol
I do keep all my old parts.....as u are aware......lmao

PeteTahoe09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up buying this one. I also bought covers for the tow hitch.

IMG_2068.PNG IMG_2069.PNG

I don't really care about the logo on the front. For the back though I'm going to buy a solid black logo.

What did you do with the side emblems? The ones that say Tahoe? Did you take them off?

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying this one. I also bought covers for the tow hitch.

View attachment 76859 View attachment 76860

I don't really care about the logo on the front. For the back though I'm going to buy a solid black logo.

What did you do with the side emblems? The ones that say Tahoe? Did you take them off?

Thats gonna look good, I thought about that too but i didnt know if you have to cut the bumper and i have my plow leads coming out the tow hook hole.

I am going to remove it all, tahoe/lt etc, havent had a chance. I need to wash it , its bren crazy with all the snow here in NY. All the badges are coming off, stiil up in the air about the moldings tho....im hoping it'll warm up a little so i can do a few things and not freeze my ass off....

PeteTahoe09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in NY too. South Shore LI. Im hoping it's a winch to put on but I have a feeling that it's going to be some pain in the ass.

I'm taking the moldings off too. Just like you I'm waiting for the weather to warm up. I'm also coating my rims. Was thinking about upgrading to 20's but rims with tires and installation is a bit too much $$. I'll stick with my 18's for now.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in NY too. South Shore LI. Im hoping it's a winch to put on but I have a feeling that it's going to be some pain in the ass.

I'm taking the moldings off too. Just like you I'm waiting for the weather to warm up. I'm also coating my rims. Was thinking about upgrading to 20's but rims with tires and installation is a bit too much $$. I'll stick with my 18's for now.

Im upstate in orange county. I just really am unsure of the moldings, id rather have the plastic molding beat up then then the door, people up here dont care, i guess thats everywhere though, why cant you hold the door when you open it? Annoying
Im either gonna powder coat my stock 17's or ive been looking for polished ltz 20's that ill powder coat or maybe even replica black ones.....3 kids and time and money are a little bit of an issue...

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

fullofdayas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wish i could find a black emblem like that for the front of my 16 hoe. ATI doesnt have anything on their website...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh