Black Widow muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheap install is worth the wait. Looking forward to hearing this clip.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK @Drok Can't wait to hear it, but can't complain about the time it takes for a low-cost or no-cost install!

Let us know your exact set up----whether you keep your resonator or not, exact model Black Widow muffler, etc.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is.

I have the airaid intake, Venom 300-series muffler – 3" center/center – (SKU #BW004-C) and will be keeping the oe resonator.

Dempski13

Reaction score
Yeah it is.

I have the airaid intake, Venom 300-series muffler – 3" center/center – (SKU #BW004-C) and will be keeping the oe resonator.

Did you get it installed? I'm also installing my 250 tonight with my buddy. Cheap install when all you have to do is buy some pipe, couplers and provide beer.

Just had a quick look under the truck, did you leave the small cat/resonator at the back of the factory muffler?

What did everyone else do on install, leave it remove it?

Will get a better look once truck is jacked up , just curious

Last edited:

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;););)
Did you get it installed? I'm also installing my 250 tonight with my buddy. Cheap install when all you have to do is buy some pipe, couplers and provide beer.

Just had a quick look under the truck, did you leave the small cat at the back of the factory muffler?

What did everyone else do on install, leave it remove it?

Will get a better look once truck is jacked up , just curious

Sounds like you're wondering whether to delete the factory resonator. If so, take a listen and a drive with the resonator in place and then decide.

Video, please. ;)

Dempski13

Reaction score
;););)

Sounds like you're wondering whether to delete the factory resonator. If so, take a listen and a drive with the resonator in place and then decide.

Video, please. ;)

Never mind.. hahahah im an idiot:(, i only looked under once and got confused.. i was thinking the cat in question was after the muffler when it was actually before.

I will be leaving the resonator on ... for now at least

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne