Black tips on resonator delete kit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? Those tips? They’ve been on there since we bought the truck.....:D

I guess if you're still making payments on it then you're still "buying it" so that's technically not a lie.

I can't wait to get a muffler on mine. I won't tell Jenn anything cuz I wanna see if she notices. She may suspect something but she'd first assume that it's always sounded like that and she's just never paid attention to it and likely never question it any further.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess if you're still making payments on it then you're still "buying it" so that's technically not a lie.

I can't wait to get a muffler on mine. I won't tell Jenn anything cuz I wanna see if she notices. She may suspect something but she'd first assume that it's always sounded like that and she's just never paid attention to it and likely never question it any further.
Funny thing is about 2-3 weeks ago she was standing outside near the back pass door and I started it and she said, ‘mmm truck sounds throaty’ and I haven’t even put the mf **** on yet.... i guess we’ll see what she says when i do that. Already told her i need to do a trans service, look at the brakes and get shit ready for winter so maybe some of my ‘garage parts’ will make their way onto the truck soon.....;)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is about 2-3 weeks ago she was standing outside near the back pass door and I started it and she said, ‘mmm truck sounds throaty’ and I haven’t even put the mf **** on yet.... i guess we’ll see what she says when i do that. Already told her i need to do a trans service, look at the brakes and get shit ready for winter so maybe some of my ‘garage parts’ will make their way onto the truck soon.....;)

Swapping in that muffler is only a 30-minute job if you clamp it in. You can always have a shop weld it later.