Black tips on resonator delete kit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure i said this already but that looks great, i wish I got the black tip but since out of stock i bought the slp....with chrome....maybe when they tell me its back in stock ill just get it snd try to sell the chrome one....ill just bolt it up instead of tacking it on... we'll see...

thats good lookin shit though.....your truck looks kickass
Thanks!

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note.....

I haven't started the truck since i cut the resonator off, i did it one night while the wife was in the shower, and for the past few days ive been fitting the pipe and tip on and off, checking it out here and there, thanks @iamdub , also told her i think the muffler is rotting and i gotta get under there and check it out, with a few choice words like its only 4 yrs old, chinese metal....blah, blah...lol... meanwhile the truck is constantly garaged and parked on the far side with the exhaust near the wall .....
Loaded up the kids this afternoon to do some vacation clothes shopping and i swear i almost crapped myself when i fired it up, it actually sounded like it had a full exhaust for a second......then normal driving it sounded the same...i even got on it a few times to see if it got louder but like @07Burb said....not......i did stay outside for the first few stores and my starter is probly gonna shit the bed now cause I started it like 19,000x.....lol
This is why i ordered the muffler, i sounded so good i want to hear that all the time....but not that loud.... its still a grocery gettin, kid haulin, sunday drivin HOE.....

Last edited:

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats hilarious..

gonna talk to my buddy tomorrow or monday about this delete and centering the tip out the rear. Hopefully by then ill find the black exhaust tips I want.

Man yall areaking me spend too much money. Lol

Last edited:

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, i like it. Man if i knew id never tow again id love to do something like this but have it where the hitch is.

You have any more pics of this ?[/QUOTE
Nice, i like it. Man if i knew id never tow again id love to do something like this but have it where the hitch is.

You have any more pics of this ?

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll get some pics in the morning

Txstuntman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just cut off the resonator and installed a long 3 inch black tip.Looks good next to the gold mist paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989