Black tips on resonator delete kit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No SLP kit for the NBS.

I just had the polished tips put on mine (same Genssi model as the black ones in this thread).

The end result of cutting and welding to make that perfect angle was achieved so that whatever perspective you look at it from, it is lined up to the bumper and quarter panel.

The welder effectively raised the exit point once it dips down over the rear axle so it hugs the quarter panel better than OEM.

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

IMG_2646.JPG

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed the seller to see when he getting more in, havent heard back yet....shit happens....lol. I ordered an slp resona delte kit, ill sport that for a little bit...

Just drill two 8'' holes through your floor boards, your roof and run two 8'' stacks brother:peace:

DSC_0618s.jpg

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No SLP kit for the NBS.

I just had the polished tips put on mine (same Genssi model as the black ones in this thread).

The end result of cutting and welding to make that perfect angle was achieved so that whatever perspective you look at it from, it is lined up to the bumper and quarter panel.

The welder effectively raised the exit point once it dips down over the rear axle so it hugs the quarter panel better than OEM.

View attachment 77836

View attachment 77837

View attachment 77838

I think i just wet myself....looks good!!!

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did u do, take a ride up here, every hillbilly up here runs that set up.....you shoul went by my house to borrow that ladder......;)

I haven't driven to Canada in years...I would have to leave very early to get to your house before dark... I is scared of them hillbillys lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345