Black tips on resonator delete kit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've thought about switching mine out for a dual tip but I really like the single "diesel" size tip on mine. It's a different look than most people have on these Tahoes. But being painted black it's still understated.

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 4 inch flowmaster tip out the back and I like it alot.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone running that black ebay tip that was posted? If so how does it hold up to scratches and knicks from kicked up rocks from the rear tire? I've wanted to paint my SLP tip black but concerned with the paint chipping...

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id like to give you an answer but its out of stock right now..... but i did read, on its web site, plastidip holds up well on tailpipes.....thanks @05Single .....;)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone running that black ebay tip that was posted? If so how does it hold up to scratches and knicks from kicked up rocks from the rear tire? I've wanted to paint my SLP tip black but concerned with the paint chipping...
I just had that tip installed yesterday. Not sure about how well it holds up yet but it looks good.

IMG_6145.JPG

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I see there's no more left on EBay. Maybe more will become available.

I emailed the seller to see when he getting more in, havent heard back yet....shit happens....lol. I ordered an slp resona delte kit, ill sport that for a little bit...

*just got an email back-5 to 6 weeks out....gonna email when they come in, the price is probly going up by $20 too...my luck

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts