Black tips on resonator delete kit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
any one ever seen anything like the slp reson delete with black tips instead of chrome? I may just gave to make something myself......prob be cheaper anyway

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go get a tip from the parts store and paint it as a first shot.

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went to my local exhaust shop. I had them cut off the resonator and weld on a long tip. I paid like $40 out the door. I taped everything up and painted it black myself with hi-temp grill paint later that day. It's been that way for 2 years with no issue.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just went to my local exhaust shop. I had them cut off the resonator and weld on a long tip. I paid like $40 out the door. I taped everything up and painted it black myself with hi-temp grill paint later that day. It's been that way for 2 years with no issue.
Yeah, after i cut it off im gonna get something bent up but i saw a dual black chrome tip somewhere and that will look pretty sharp.....

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's nearly if not the exact tip on the SLP kit I have.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty damn close if not exact and cheaper than the Corsa tip coz you are buying from Corsa.

Countryboy07 let me know about them. Good price at $40 black and $50 polished.

Free shipping.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool.
I really like the look of my standard SLP dual tips and how they complement my standard polished wheels, but I can see how the black or black-chrome tips would work for a lot of people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts