Black plastic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Hey Im not wanting to get ton a big argument with you guys. Not all of us have disposable incomes here as i'm sure some here do. I have found stuff that works for me. Keeps my truck lookin good. IMO.
Heres a little background info.
I'm turning 40 this year. We have a roof over our head. 2 kids, wife, father inlaw, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a 23 year old nephew which pays next to nothing torwards anything but hes family so I let it be. My wife and I are the only ones bringing in money. Then theres kids sports, music lessons, swim lessons. Yes I would love to have the best of the best. I cant afford it. So over the many years I have found products that work for me. Armor all is one of them. It may not be the best but when you have to clean and keep care of 4 cars and a RV you take what works and what works cheap. Nephew does his own struff to his car. SO price starts to matter. Hey I would love to also have snap-ons or mac tools too but I am happy with my mastercraft and craftsman tools they also do the jobs I need. Then there is a little thing called fuel. Right now we are paying just over $4 a us gallon in USD. Ya know it all adds up. It's the price I pay for having my toy. So please before you start bashing people and the things they use just try and think maybe just maybe they dont have it as easy as I do. Dont just spout off thats shit use this. Your oppinion does matter if asked. To the OP of this thread sorry for letting it go way off. Have a great day all.

Your makin a big deal out of nothing, you sound like some of these products are real expensive compared to armoral. You might want to consider putting some armoral on you boot, shine it up real nice this give your nephew a good boot in the ass, before you do it, get your father in law out there with a paper and pen so he can take notes. Im just ****** with you, get rid of the cats, then buy some good stuff

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sand and paint.. less maintenance haha all that stuff at the parts stores makes plastic and everything slimy and sticky so just paint it

04awdlade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just did the step pads on my rear bumper with forever black.They had faded to a whiteish/gray and are now a nice black.Took about 6 coats, instead of the 2 the directions say.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
:laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:
creamy peanut butter works even better than mother's back to black.

SERIOUSLY....just work it in with your fingers and wipe it off with a towel. the oil from the peanut butter penetrates into the plastic very well. this method even removes wax residue. I didn't believe this method when I first heard it, but tried it on my wife's malibu to remove the white wax from the black plastic and it looks like it is brand new...did the treatment over a year ago and the plastics look great after every wash.

Pat

i love that you tried it on the wifes malibu :laughing1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094