Black plastic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@glimmerglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you want to apply by hand, use Poorboys Trim Restorer on a Microfiber Applicator Pad. Simply Awesome stuff!

If you dont mind an aerosol spray, Fade2Black has a really nice finish to it.

And for wheel wells, Chemical Guys Bare Bones

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

And fwiw, heres a couple pics of Trim Restorer in action:

Before
IMG_5322.jpg

During
IMG_5325.jpg

The microfiber applicator gives it a little "bite" and as a result, does a little cleaning. Thus, the dirt it was pulling off:
IMG_5324.jpg

After
IMG_5327.jpg

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I like that micro fiber applicator. I might grab me one of them some time. I havent had time to clean in a couple of weeks. Either to much rain or working on the front walk / retaining wall around the garden. Tommorow I will get to it. I will add the the Meguiars supreme shine seems to be working good. Things are still black. A bit dirty but still black. Not like what i was using and fading to white within a week rain or shine.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just remove all the trim...looks better without it =) im taking my side molding off this weekend

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

ive also heard of the peanut butter trick...everyone who has tried it swears by it

FootinSD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
303 Aerospace has worked wonders for me on anything plastic, rubber, vinyl or fiberglass on my truck, boat, etc... including the tires. Basically armor all on steroids and worth giving it a try.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt someone post somewhere about using wesleys bleach white on the black rubber trim to get it looking new?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14