Black Lug Nuts for Steelies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spectralen

Reaction score
Has anyone put black lug nuts on their factory PPV rims? I was going to order some on Ebay. There are a lot of stores selling them but they are saying that they will not work on oem rims. I even called the place and the guy said they aren't beefy enough at the contact point and will sit too low in the wheel hole. I explained it was a steel rim and not an aluminum and he assured me that they are wrong for that rim.

Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap way of getting proper fitting black lug nuts.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont waste your time getting cheap lug nuts off ebay. they will only look good for a little while then you will regret it. honestly as easy as it would be just get some lug style you like of good quality mount the rim and paint them with a small brush.

Lightning 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to find OE lug nuts that are threaded on the outside of the nut, that accept the screw-on OE black plastic caps.

OP
OP
spectralen

spectralen

Reaction score
I was just going to run my OEM ones, but that is actually a pretty slick idea. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts