Black exterior with light/dark cashmere interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
Does anyone here have this combo? How do you like it?

Those in the desert, does it get hot inside? My Suburban has a light/dark cashmere interior, but it's white diamond, which makes it bearable during the summer.

I'm considering a Suburban with this color combo, and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. I found it interesting to say the least since the majority of black Tahoes and Burbs (that I've seen) have either an ebony or titanium interior.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this combo, we haven't had it long enough to tell but in a few months we will be in the Texas heat. I will let you know then.

OP
OP
MichaelSE

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
I have this combo, we haven't had it long enough to tell but in a few months we will be in the Texas heat. I will let you know then.

Appreciate it, thanks man. Unfortunately the one I was looking at sold, and they showed me a black with titanium interior, but I was kinda meh about the titanium interior. Still looking for another with light/dark cashmere.

I have it and covered it with black seat covers lol

Can you post an interior photo?

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it, thanks man. Unfortunately the one I was looking at sold, and they showed me a black with titanium interior, but I was kinda meh about the titanium interior. Still looking for another with light/dark cashmere.

Can you post an interior photo?

The seat covers are nice and thick, very comfortable...only thing I wasn't crazy about was a small section by the seat belt that's not covered. I have 2 extra headrest covers since I removed my back seat headrests... I'll cut them up and sew in a patch for that spot until I track down some black leather seats that fit

A126.jpg

A127.jpg

A129.jpg

A131.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442