Black Bear Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlyFlip420

Reaction score
I've had it a couple months now, and have to say I LOVE IT!

I continually get 18mpg in town, and 24-27 on the highway. I never thought it was possible to average this MPG. The HP gains, the thing makes my 2015 Yukon Denali SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAM! I do have an Air Raid CAI also, but everything came to life with the tune.

Couldn't be happier, and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this tune! They did ask what I was looking for and I said HP and MPG, and I got exactly what I was looking for.

Great job BB

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will Black bear be able perform the same magic as the folks regarding the go fast pedal calibrations as well? I don’t want to tune and invest in an odb device to make the accelerator pedal wake up as well.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems more and more reviews like this are popping up for BBP Tunes. Been reading up a bit on the AutoCal, I’ve just never had much experience with “remote tuning”.

Do you have to purchase EFI Live or HPTuners to use the BBP AutoCal?

Glad you’re enjoying your truck that much more OP!

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pedal response can/will be adjusted with the tune

the autocal is the remote datalog/tune loading device for efi live, the software is free you can download it now if you want to (same with hptuners)

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
pedal response can/will be adjusted with the tune

the autocal is the remote datalog/tune loading device for efi live, the software is free you can download it now if you want to (same with hptuners)

I guess now that I have the autocal, I will need to save my ice cream money in hopes you will have a sake before Christmas. I’m excited to unleash the beast.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems more and more reviews like this are popping up for BBP Tunes. Been reading up a bit on the AutoCal, I’ve just never had much experience with “remote tuning”.

Do you have to purchase EFI Live or HPTuners to use the BBP AutoCal?

Glad you’re enjoying your truck that much more OP!
We use EFILive for tuning, we sell the AutoCal and V2 Scan and Tune tool, with our custom tuning. Let us know if you have any other questions.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had it a couple months now, and have to say I LOVE IT!

I continually get 18mpg in town, and 24-27 on the highway. I never thought it was possible to average this MPG. The HP gains, the thing makes my 2015 Yukon Denali SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAM! I do have an Air Raid CAI also, but everything came to life with the tune.

Couldn't be happier, and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this tune! They did ask what I was looking for and I said HP and MPG, and I got exactly what I was looking for.

Great job BB
Hey Mike, thank you for the kind words! We are happy you are enjoying the tune! Let us know if you need anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17