Black Bear Tune Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtub910

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting the tuned ECM from Black Bear. They had a sale on the standard ecm tune so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I will keep you guys posted with the results.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't regret it Jacob and it will get better as it adjusts to your driving. How's the USS North Carolina? Been a long time since I've been to your great little town, great memories.

OP
OP
jtub910

jtub910

Reaction score
You won't regret it Jacob and it will get better as it adjusts to your driving. How's the USS North Carolina? Been a long time since I've been to your great little town, great memories.

Thanks! I got the tracking today. I am pumped. The USS NC is doing awesome. Wilmington is growing like crazy but it’s still a beautiful place. Holler next time you visit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xjsc16x

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting the tuned ECM from Black Bear. They had a sale on the standard ecm tune so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I will keep you guys posted with the results.

Any chance this sale is still going on? Interested

OP
OP
jtub910

jtub910

Reaction score
Had the black bear mail order tune installed for most of the afternoon and it is awesome! It’s fairly easy to install and go through the directions. I took it to a shop to get the crank relearn and that was pretty quick.

The tune is worth every penny. It really unleashes some juice and my pipes really scream. Give Black Bear a try. I’m excited to see the future with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right