Black bear tune on 07 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to have trouble searching threads for answers. I must be doing it wrong. I’m looking for info on black bear tune on an 07 6.2 and what you can gain. More mpg is the goal but a little more grunt doesn’t hurt.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seem to have trouble searching threads for answers. I must be doing it wrong. I’m looking for info on black bear tune on an 07 6.2 and what you can gain. More mpg is the goal but a little more grunt doesn’t hurt.
For engine and transmission tuning, we would tune that vehicle with our AutoCal. The AutoCal allows us to see your vehicle data, and all the tuning is done via email.

We strive to unlock every bit of available power from your engine. This typically results in a 20-25hp, 10-20ft-lbs and 1-2mpg improvement along with improved shift patterns and throttle response, all depending on fuel quality, octane and vehicle condition prior to the tune.

OP
OP
Big Mama

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks both guys.
For engine and transmission tuning, we would tune that vehicle with our AutoCal. The AutoCal allows us to see your vehicle data, and all the tuning is done via email.

We strive to unlock every bit of available power from your engine. This typically results in a 20-25hp, 10-20ft-lbs and 1-2mpg improvement along with improved shift patterns and throttle response, all depending on fuel quality, octane and vehicle condition prior to the tune.

How does it work via email? Thumb drive? Are you ok sharing price here? Mileage is 120k 07 Denali, not XL.
I also have an 05 base vette 6 speed ls2 only mod is borla cat back. What can it do with a tune? Same ? About price.
Thanks

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks both guys.

How does it work via email? Thumb drive? Are you ok sharing price here? Mileage is 120k 07 Denali, not XL.
I also have an 05 base vette 6 speed ls2 only mod is borla cat back. What can it do with a tune? Same ? About price.
Thanks
Sort of...You buy/rent an autocal from black bear, plug it into you obd port, log files of how truck runs, etc... load that file into your computer and email it to blackbear, they look over your files, create a tune for you and email it back, you load it into autocal, plug back into your obd and load the tune file into your truck...easy peasy

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read thru bkack bear posts section...very easy price is around 600 give or take, depends if you rent or buy... can also do it in person

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks both guys.

Thanks
$599 covers the AutoCal (hardware is yours to keep), tune and license, plus free tune updates as long as you own the vehicle. It would be $325 for the tune and license for the vette using the AutoCal. We would be happy to go over the details. Send us an email [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt