Black Bear Performance Tune Event Somerset NJ; July 12-14, 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be up in NJ anytime soon ?? I am just seeing this and want to re-tune my stock 2011 Suburban LTZ with the AFM. I hate the way it runs right now. GM enginners really goofed on the stock set up. Please let me know how and where I can get the truck to you to make it run correctly. thanks in advance

Same as Larry.

Hello Black Bear is anyone home ?

We most likely do not have any plans to go back to NJ this year. If you email us [email protected] we can add you to the list of interested customers and contact you when we do announce dates. Also we would be happy to help with one of our other tuning options. Thanks

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
We most likely do not have any plans to go back to NJ this year. If you email us [email protected] we can add you to the list of interested customers and contact you when we do announce dates. Also we would be happy to help with one of our other tuning options. Thanks
Whats up with the Pittsburgh one?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats up with the Pittsburgh one?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
For Pittsburgh, we do plan on holding a tune event, we are still working out the dates. If you email us [email protected] we can add you to the list of interested customers and contact you when we do announce dates. Also we would be happy to help with one of our other tuning options. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt