Black 02 Denali 26s on a 2/3-4 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Renzo but you'll never get me to swap out my Dub 26 Ballers! OK so I did have to get out the angle grinder and remove a bunch of unnecessary stuff inside the fender wells...and roll my front inner fenders at the top. And I have learned to drive a bit slower over the speed bumps.. but sh*t they look nice! JK, I love your ride too.

Attachments

• IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 34

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! That extra lower valance looks good when lowered otherwise not a fan of it. That looks like a DenaliDownUnder grille......I don't believe he(Eug) makes them anymore-they are a rarity for sure. I also have one but just a bit different....

picture.php

OP
OP
Renzo778

Renzo778

Reaction score
yessir, denali down under grille from Eugene. 2nd to last one left in his inventory. Its cost me a fortune to get it rite. Originally came in powdercoat black. I sent it to get powdercoated chrome. didn't like it n sent it away to have chromed. Had to have it chromed twice. Overall I luv the look tho. Its only $$$

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yessir, denali down under grille from Eugene. 2nd to last one left in his inventory. Its cost me a fortune to get it rite. Originally came in powdercoat black. I sent it to get powdercoated chrome. didn't like it n sent it away to have chromed. Had to have it chromed twice. Overall I luv the look tho. Its only $$$

Naturally... Damnit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore