Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
I still need to adjust my head lights. I did the about the same thing you did with you level but added a 1 inch block in the rear. Not sure if I really neeed to adjust mine. Lately I have not gotten any flashy flashy from the oncoming traffic so we will see.

OP
OP
DrunkElvis

DrunkElvis

Reaction score
My Johnny Carson says 275/60 BFGs... ?

Sorry I just saw this. Yes sir, 275/60/20's on the KO2's. I absolutely love the look it gave the Tahoe. Shocks themselves ride great, no issues with rubbing at full lock, and I couldn't be happier.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I just saw this. Yes sir, 275/60/20's on the KO2's. I absolutely love the look it gave the Tahoe. Shocks themselves ride great, no issues with rubbing at full lock, and I couldn't be happier.
Do you still have stock rear springs?

OP
OP
DrunkElvis

DrunkElvis

Reaction score
Ditched the running boards and front valence today. I really like the look without the running boards but I'm probably going to end up with a set of nerf bars on it. My wife is short and already needed the running boards when getting into the truck, she really needs it now that it sits higher.

34620195312_d9aafbfa2f_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons