Bilstein 5100 07 YukDenali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bilstein 5100 on 07 yuk Denali. My OEM stock struts were replaced before me, I have no OEM spring seats. Having very difficult time sourcing spring seats. Anyone got a clue? I call bilstein no answer or part for my dilemma. Thanks
NorCal ss may hold the key [emoji102][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Chev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update, ditch Bilstein. I’m not going junkyard hunting for spring seats. Rancho full strut kit is my answer.

OP
OP
C

Chev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finish product, very happy w results. Got 8” spacing (tire to fender) in rear and 7-1/2” up front. On 20” M/T side cut wheels. Dick Cepek Trail country tires.
470f8bd23c019f22eae196f11cdee2b3.jpg

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, sitting up a little bit for sure! How is the ride?

OP
OP
C

Chev

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks nice, sitting up a little bit for sure! How is the ride?
Ride is very nice w clickers 3 in on front. Little Stiff and smooth. I very happy w results. Turns my 173k truck to new again, “nothing left to do but smile smile smile” mile after mile!

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I finally pulled the trigger on some Arnott's for the front, I have a leveling block on there currently. Stuck with the Arnott because I put some in the rear and have been happy with them. Wish they would get here in time to install this weekend. I only have about 117k on the clock.

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
dude i am dealing with this horse shit right now, extremely disappointed in what is supposed to be the high end shocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout