BFC Retrofit installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No output or night shots at the moment, but I can say that the night visibility in comparison to OEM is phenomenal.

I agree. If it's anything like my build, it will look like this.

IMG_20170211_190114_zpsdwihsnpt.jpg

Chetrick87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are real nice, What were the prices like? I really want a set but dont trust myself to do it the right way.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are real nice, What were the prices like? I really want a set but dont trust myself to do it the right way.

I agree that they're real nice. And they cost about a grand, which may be a fair price for the necessary labor and materials. But too rich for my wallet.

OP
OP
L

Los

Reaction score

It was ~ $1100 out the door for my setup (most basic options). Install is easy, the tough part for me was just finding out where to mount everything so that all the wires reached where they needed to go. Took a little trial and error, partially because I was excited to get them in so I mounted everything without measuring (ballasts/relays) haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon