BFC Retrofit installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking AWESOME!! Thanks again Carlos! Keep us posted on how they do especially for night time driving ;) ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice :waytogo: the one mod I've yet to do lol

jodster1073

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks really good. Might have to be my next mod.

Really like the amber DRLs

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking AWESOME!! Thanks again Carlos! Keep us posted on how they do especially for night time driving ;) ;)
@JB@BFC Do you all ever have problems with ballasts and stuff like that going bad on customers or anything like that? The main reason I've not done a retrofit thus far is folks doing their own retrofit or having a retrofit done by whomever that eventually they have ballast issues or issues with relays. What has the feedback been on your products and what kind of warranty do they hold?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
@JB@BFC Do you all ever have problems with ballasts and stuff like that going bad on customers or anything like that? The main reason I've not done a retrofit thus far is folks doing their own retrofit or having a retrofit done by whomever that eventually they have ballast issues or issues with relays. What has the feedback been on your products and what kind of warranty do they hold?

I'm sure he offers the same warranty as TRS. If you build your own and use morimoto 35w stuff you can get a 5 year warranty. Relays generally don't go bad now along with ballasts. Only thing that has died on mine was one bulb cause I run the 50 watt ballast so they sent me a new pair. My old kit on NBS had one ballast die and retro before that is still going strong 10 years now.

OP
OP
L

Los

Reaction score
No output or night shots at the moment, but I can say that the night visibility in comparison to OEM is phenomenal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st