Best plastic interior removal tools?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kittmaster

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation via amazon on what the best tool set is to remove things like the radio bezel or wireless charger plastic housing?

I'm considering buying a set of plastic bezel tools, just looking for opinions from those who used them what the best set is to buy.

Thanks,
Chris

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Steck Tool I bought off Amazon broke the first time I tried to pull the radio trim off. Went to Harbor Freight and bought the set similar to the above, blue in color and use the 3rd tool from the left in teh link above most of the time (slightly different in blue). Also use a...

https://www.amazon.com/Tresalto-Aut...1522966951&sr=1-4&keywords=interior+trim+tool

Just saw this link on Amazon. The center tool is the one we use the most and the one on the right is useful for popping the door panel. There's another kit, same price, 8 pieces, not sure if you'd need those extra pieces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC