Best place to buy front struts???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
So I have already sourced a company that remanufactures the rear Autoride shocks and keeps the factory electronics for the dampening intact and functional for a decent price ($216 for the pair) but I cannot find anyone that remanufactures the front struts and keeps the electronic dampening functional.

So my question is who has the best price on the front struts?

Looks like around $230-$250 is about the best price I have seen and I hate dropping $500 and still having to swap all the parts and springs over to the new struts.

BTW Suncore is the company I am going with for the rear shocks. Its funny, there are 3 companies, all in South Florida, that remanufacture the Autoride shocks... Arnott, Suncore, and RMT.

Suncore only pays $25 a piece for the core returns but Arnott pays $50 a piece for them.

Suncore has the pair listed on Ebay for $216.xx with free shipping, Paypal gets you $20 off so that makes them $196.xx then Arnott will pay $50 a piece for the old cores and pay for the shipping to them so thats another $100 saved. They will buy them from you whether you buy there shocks or not.

So when all said and done I should have fully functional Autoride rear shocks for around $96. Not to bad IMO.

It just makes it even harder to swallow the $500 for the fronts after finding such a good deal on the rears but I guess I shouldn't look at it that way... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu