Best &/or difference Between Level Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chubbs

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Service 4WD"
F+%*
Mother F%*+
What the F#^*

I can't have a damn thing.

JoeChiro27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 100$ rough country keys and they are cranked level, no coil spacers. I told the shop to level my truck when in got wheels and thats what they put on. leveling keys will make your truck level and should add a little bit of height all around (mine is about 2 inches higher). you can get a full leveling kit with coil spacers and stuff (supreme suspensions has a good one) and it will add more lift than keys. some people on here have ebay keys and they say they work fine, and some people even have keys from older Ford trucks. Like i said, keys will bring up the front, a full leveling kit raises ride height more. I like the rough country keys, highly suggest them. they are a good price and i cant tell a ride difference from stock

What size tires do you have on your yukon? It looks sick!!

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20170705_160805594_HDR.jpg IMG_20160629_175319253.jpg
What size tires do you have on your yukon? It looks sick!!
thanks alot. i have 33 inch tall and 285 wide with a 18 inch rim. I RARELY rub and the shop didnt have to trim. i think a 295 could maybe fit with some trimming

OP
OP
Chubbs

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it might just be a messed up sensor. i had that one time...

How did you find the bad sensor? Did you have someone diagnose it with the software, or swap parts until the DIC message turned off??

I was thinking about driving out to the junk yard to look for any trucks that may still have that equipment remaining and jack the TC motor, axle actuator & TC module. but the places around here are overpriced and I almost don't want to get on the ground out there. F'n parts are pricey.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you find the bad sensor? Did you have someone diagnose it with the software, or swap parts until the DIC message turned off??

I was thinking about driving out to the junk yard to look for any trucks that may still have that equipment remaining and jack the TC motor, axle actuator & TC module. but the places around here are overpriced and I almost don't want to get on the ground out there. F'n parts are pricey.
Just have a mechanic look at it, if you use your 4wd

OP
OP
Chubbs

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it might just be a messed up sensor. i had that one time...

there was water in the socket. I unplugged the main transfer case pigtail and it was full of moisture. Left it unplugged to dry out overnight and no DIC "service 4WD" this AM.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I measured from the ground, thru the center of my wheel and up to the fender. My passenger side is 1 inch higher than the driver side. Front driver- 36 Front passenger- 37 Rear fenders are both at 37.5
Looking into getting z71 springs when i get new shocks. then ill make sure im level

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts