Best muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the bolts the same way you describe (using the washer to pinch it) but was afraid it was going to fall out and go into my tire or fling up into someones windshield behind me.

I ended up using 2 worm gear hose clamps. I placed one around the right side of the valve square going behind the rear section and lapping over the front section. Then I placed a larger hose clamp around the edges of the square so it touched the back section and the top section of the valve and overlaps the other hose clamp. Not moving at all! Works fantastic!

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just zip tied mine open. seems to be holding just fine. sounds ok, i think im going to try the resonator delete for some extra sound though.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you that did this, where does the bolt get placed? I thought there would be a hole or space to pass through to do so.
Not with my exhaust. I had to place the bolt along the bottom of the valve and use the wasjers to pinch it.

I placed mine on top--but that's what you do. Simple, cheap, sounds good, and is reversible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345