Best iPhone solution with Bluetooth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have to give up XM or stock radio. And for 3 bucks you can have what you want BUT it will be wired.
Here's some pics, it's a quick and painless install. It'll take 10 minutes of your time. If you want to know more I'll be happy to help, if not then happy Hinton bubba.

IMG_2391.JPG IMG_2392.JPG IMG_2394.JPG IMG_2395.JPG IMG_2396.JPG

This is what I did and I still have my stock 6disc. Couldn't be happier.

alfobahe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't have to give up XM or stock radio. And for 3 bucks you can have what you want BUT it will be wired.
Here's some pics, it's a quick and painless install. It'll take 10 minutes of your time. If you want to know more I'll be happy to help, if not then happy Hinton bubba.

View attachment 182239 View attachment 182240 View attachment 182241 View attachment 182242 View attachment 182243

This is what I did and I still have my stock 6disc. Couldn't be happier.
I would like to know more about this can you please help... can you make calls and controlle your calls from Your steering wheel?

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not with tapping into the XM. Basically this way just gives the option of using your phone through the speakers.

Boulderskies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The BT45-VETTE from USA-Spec is $229! I have an email into them to see if they'll drop the price.