Best iPhone solution with Bluetooth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O2stu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been covered a million times but searching turns up a bunch of posts posted "from an iPhone" oddly. Anyways what's the best way to get an iPhone hooked up to play music and bloothtooth the phone to the Onstar mic?

Cheers,
Stu

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket radio is the best solution but I assume you're wanting something through your factory radio?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then the answer is there is not an easy way to do what you're wanting. Music to play through the speakers is easy but I would just recommend using a FM tuner if you do have an AUX plug or there is bluetooth connectors that plug in the AUX port if you have them. I would guess they can do calls but it will be it's own speaker. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...62c-5d14-b5ac-c3c55542b863&pf_rd_i=1293687011

Buying a radio is an easier solution all the way around.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's what I did. I replaced my factory NAV unit with a $125 single din Pioneer unit with the steering wheel module and could be happier. I tried the NAV a few times, but it doesn't hold a candle to WAZE. Best part was that I sold my NAV unit for $150 on eBay.

OP
OP
O

O2stu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This looks like the way to go. I do have XM (and subscribe to it) so I'll need to find out if I need to give up XM to use this device.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks like the way to go. I do have XM (and subscribe to it) so I'll need to find out if I need to give up XM to use this device.

You shouldn't have to if you have 2 XM channels like mine did. They make a good product. I've used their stuff a few times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts