Best Cheap/Free Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pictures are really deceiving. It doesn't take up almost any room, with how the dash is curved, and it mounts more under than out in front of the dash. I had my 6'5 father-in-law ride with me the week after I put it in and he had no problem. More recently, I've had multiple 6+ foot people in that seat, with the seat really far forward to accommodate a baby-seat behind it, and have had no problems.
Thats great to hear. I have a baby seat back there all the time.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Awesome!! It's a great mod, and your're absolutely right, you never know when you'll need a flashlight. In my experience, it's never at a convenient time that you need one, and in those times, a cell phone flashlight won't cut it.

Throw up some pics when you get it mounted!
Got her in i like the red-not a fan of black flashlights especially if you drop them in the dark.2007 hundia sante fe gls 009.JPG 2007 hundia sante fe gls 014.JPG

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see them in the forum on my PC, but not on Tapatalk. i wonder why?

levilarsen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For my broken LT fog lights, replacing them with LED's was a 30 minute job and cost ~ $20. LED lights bolted right into the housing for the factory fogs.
You mind pming me the link to those LEDs

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

SmileB44Death

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fleece performance "all on " module...$20

Pull the light fuses in the box, place formed module in the tray like a puzzle piece, place fuses back in and voila.... hit the brights and you have hi,low, and fog going... turn it off and it gos to regular low light with normal fog operation from the dash...

20 bucks for 'super brights'...:happy107:

http://fleeceperformance.com/electronics/gm-all-lights-on/gm-all-lights-on-module.html

You could also do the diode trick for a 4 hi (low-hi) for $1 from radio shack..

Eta: sav a deer whistles if you live in the countryside myself.. people say they don't work but when I drive by my little nighttime friends, that I occasionally hit before purchase, their ears are perked to the sky and they don't move a muscle... a .380 handles the problem, but it's frowned upon, like ************ on a plane.

$6 for 2 pack, and maybe saving a totaled vehicle...
Does this work on a 01 tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts