Best cargo area liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volcom7377

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Canvasback.com amazing product . Install once and never have to touch it again when moving seats up or down. I’m extremely happy with it.

brendon444

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of the husky liner or weather tech with the seats folded up?

Like the look of Acadia rubber mats,sucks they don't make them for the yukon.

Not liking the look of canvas back looks to cheap to me.

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of the husky liner or weather tech with the seats folded up?

Like the look of Acadia rubber mats,sucks they don't make them for the yukon.

Not liking the look of canvas back looks to cheap to me.

Yeah the canvas back thing isn’t doing it for me either...holding out hope for something else

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the 15 Yukon XL, I keep the 3rd row down, and placed the Weathertech LARGE cargo mat down, it's been over two years, and the Weathertech has kept my rear cargo area pristine, the edges protect quite well. I've hauled mountains of wet scuba gear, bricks, etc and all I had to do was pull the liner out, blast it off with a hose and put it back in. It's large and flexible enough I could push the 3rd back up while leaving the liner in place, but haven't had a need to. I'm also able to gain access to the storage are below the cargo area without hassle. Good luck. http://www.weathertech.com/gmc/2015/yukon-xl/cargo-liner/

So when you raise up your 3rd row seats, the mat folds and does not flop over into the cargo area?

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an FYI, in another thread a poster said he put a full size cargo liner in over the 3rd row folded seats. He said he could raise the seats and the liner stayed in place.

I thought that was a novel idea, so when I just picked up a 2015 Escalade ESV, I took the Husky full size liner out of my 2007 Suburban and tried it. While the fit is not perfect, it is darn close and provides protection until I can get something to match better.
As the other poster said, when I raise the 3rd row seats, the cargo liner stays in place pretty well, with the portion on the back of the seats being ***** and not bending over. I will have to leave it like that during the day when it is hot to see if it was say *****, or flop over.

`