Best CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to go with the Airaid MIT, but I thinking to spend a little more and do a full system. What are everyone's suggestions on which one I should go with?

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ and a high-flow air filter in the stock box.

And, knock out the extra plug covering more of the air inlet. ( when you remove the airbox, you'll see what I mean)

OP
OP
O

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ and a high-flow air filter in the stock box.

And, knock out the extra plug covering more of the air inlet. ( when you remove the airbox, you'll see what I mean)
Well, I was going away from the MIT because if the test that Black Bear did showed there was hardly any gain over the other CAI's

OP
OP
O

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, basically is the AFE Momentum worth the extra money? I do plan on an exhaust and BB tune at some point

Rich16LTZ

Reaction score
Volant FTW...any 14+ DI engine will do better with a full sealed system. AirRaid MIT works best on Pre 14s. BB says so. And do the 100,000 mile dry PowerCore filter.
Volant.jpg

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys...I notice on the Volant webpage that there are two models. Is the difference the filter? Which one do you recommend?