Best 33x12.5 tires w minimun road noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Hope you all are doing well
I'm sorry if thi question has been asked before.
Its that time of year again to replace the tires. What brand of mud/offroad tire do y'll recomend that is not too loud on the highway.

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the BFG Ko2's and they look great and are not that loud.

XLpracticool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Toyo open country rt or Mickey thompson atz p3 both did great in a 37x12.5 for me. No louder than 32" duratracks, trerra grapplers at toyo at2's I run on the company trucks. I give the Mickey Thompson the edge for overall performance and durability. I personally wouldn't get ko2's on anything I was fond of. I have them on my current co truck and they throw rocks worse than any other tire I've ever run. Don't get me wrong, they perform great, and look good, they just make me cringe as I pull off the gravel onto the hwy and they clear out.

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Toyo open country rt or Mickey thompson atz p3 both did great in a 37x12.5 for me. No louder than 32" duratracks, trerra grapplers at toyo at2's I run on the company trucks. I give the Mickey Thompson the edge for overall performance and durability. I personally wouldn't get ko2's on anything I was fond of. I have them on my current co truck and they throw rocks worse than any other tire I've ever run. Don't get me wrong, they perform great, and look good, they just make me cringe as I pull off the gravel onto the hwy and they clear out.

Thanks for your suggestion

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My AT3Ws are great. I've got almost 30k on them with way more than half tread left. Will probably destroy the treadlife warranty. Nice faint buzz from them at interstate speed. In no way over powering. Dirt cheap compared to BFG, Toyo and most Nittos too.

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second the AT3W's. Falken makes a great tire, and they are so underrated and cheap compared to Nitto and Toyo tires. I'm running the Falken Wildpeak M/T and love them, 5,000 miles and still look, feel, and sound brand new.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score

Did you have 37s on your Denali, or another vehicle? If on your Denali I'd love to see some pics.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll 3rd the Falken Wildpeak AT3! 21,000 on mine so far and they are wearing great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11