Belltech rear springs too soft!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram396

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just did the Belltech 2-3 drop with spindles and rear springs and the rear springs are way too soft. Bounces way more in dips in the road than the stock springs did. It's kind of weird but the top 3 or 4 coils have less space between them than the bottom coils and with the weight of the truck they are fully compressed and touching each other. Doesn't seem like any of the other manufactures out there make them like that. I remember some moog springs I had on my 70 Chevelle were like that and they called them cargo coils.
Anyone know if the other guys 3" drop springs out there are any firmer than these Belltech's cuz they got to go.

guy from norcal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the shock extenders and rear swaybar end links? you may be bottoming out on your shocks.

guy from norcal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe try disconecting they sway bar end links. See if that helps. Mine was bouncy when i did the 4/5 my sway bar was hitting the frame. Look on the passenger side to see if it looks like its hitting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh