Belltech 5321 2" rear leveling kit installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chip18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are and size are those wheels and tires??? And ... I just that LE the Sheriff's Departments are using those out here (NV)??? The NHP seems to use the Ford Edge ... creepy looking things in NVHP Colors ... or maybe it's just me?? I freak whenever I see the Ford Badge on a White Edge!

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ 22x9 transit rims

not used by LE that i know of.... i think they use 17" or 18" ones

used by GM plants when xfer'ing vehicles w/ big rim pkgs.... so they are not stolen while being tranported.

Monkeyemano

Reaction score
Not to thread high jack. But if anybody is looking for set of these 22x9 transits DM Me. I have 2 sets and only will use one for a c 10 project. Will happily get rid of one.

SINGLE SET TRANSITS.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
^ 22x9 transit rims

not used by LE that i know of.... i think they use 17" or 18" ones

used by GM plants when xfer'ing vehicles w/ big rim pkgs.... so they are not stolen while being tranported.
So gm only uses those rims for transporting and once they get where they're going they get tossed ?

Monkeyemano

Reaction score
Well yes and no. They are supposed to be destroyed and tossed. But some how they are getting leaked all over local buy and sell blogs. I found two sets at a swap meet and was interested in using them on a old C10 project. Then a buddy wanted a set as well. But now plans have changed so one set is up for grabs.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ this

plus they have a really stupid high core charge associated w/ them.
they use tires & tpms sensor on vehicle & are supposed to send the rims back to plant for reuse.
just doesnt always work out that way ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr