Belltech 5321 2" rear leveling kit installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow ... is it "Auto Ride??" And how does it "ride" on the "22's" with either set of wheels ... what do you think?? Ride "quality" is kinda "subjective" jst trying to get feel on the larger rims???

Auto ride or non Auto ride the way I set these trucks up it still rides very well

Chip18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto ride or non Auto ride the way I set these trucks up it still rides very well
LOL well ... that will make my better have happy! Although I have been quite pleased with my results with my various "creations" ... my WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor)) has been uh ... pretty low???"

She's whining about the Eibach Sport kit on the PT, for God's sake and I did not go with the "Pro" kit! To be fair ... the "PT" ... "now" does go bump,bump,bump on the few bad roads in the neighborhoods around here. So ... yeah but the Denali??? If I "jack that one up" I'm gonna be a bachelor!

So I figure ... bigger sway bars, a 2/3 drop and keep the Auto Ride and maybe she won't even notice???? Yeah ... I got a problem with "stock." :)

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL well ... that will make my better have happy! Although I have been quite pleased with my results with my various "creations" ... my WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor)) has been uh ... pretty low???"

She's whining about the Eibach Sport kit on the PT, for God's sake and I did not go with the "Pro" kit! To be fair ... the "PT" ... "now" does go bump,bump,bump on the few bad roads in the neighborhoods around here. So ... yeah but the Denali??? If I "jack that one up" I'm gonna be a bachelor!

So I figure ... bigger sway bars, a 2/3 drop and keep the Auto Ride and maybe she won't even notice???? Yeah ... I got a problem with "stock." :)

+1!

OP
OP
Oakley125

Oakley125

Reaction score
Looks good.
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback. Also, thank you to the whole forum and community. I'm one of those members who lurks a lot, reads a ton and really have learned a bunch of great stuff from here.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback. Also, thank you to the whole forum and community. I'm one of those members who lurks a lot, reads a ton and really have learned a bunch of great stuff from here.

Thats what we are here for

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will dealers install the leveling kits? I'd like a veerrryyyy slight rear level, like 1 or 2" but have no desire to do it myself...also don't feel like having GM give me grief if MRC ever acts up or I experience other generally warranty covered problems connected to suspension etc.

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score

There is so much knowledge it is unreal. Your truck looks great both ways. I absolutely love your factory wheels, but I get that winter set ups are needed! The G2's are great tires, worth the money IMO

OP
OP
Oakley125

Oakley125

Reaction score
There is so much knowledge it is unreal. Your truck looks great both ways. I absolutely love your factory wheels, but I get that winter set ups are needed! The G2's are great tires, worth the money IMO
Yea, I'm fortunate to have the best of both worlds: 6 months of chrome factory 22's on street tires, and then 6 months of a more aggressive hunting / winter setup with legit Nitto tread and my black wheels. Although, if I had to pick at this very moment I would probably sell the factory 22" chromes and stay black for good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos