Belltech 3/4" rear drop kit--complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a like brand new Belltech 3/4" rear drop kit for sale. I bought it from Tony and installed it last weekend and after having it on for 5 days and am not feeling the lowered look so I will be putting my leveling kit back on this weekend.

What you get is the Belltech 34324 kit from Tony. It works on all 2000 to present Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, etc. It comes with the 5305 springs, coil spacers, shock extenders, autoride adjusting rod, bumpstop, and all hardware/instructions.

It is like brand new with maybe 100 miles on it once I take it off this weekend.

I bought it from Tony for $250.

Will sell for $200 plus half the shipping cost.

This will all be shipped in the original box just like I got it a week ago.

Last edited:

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the kit? I'm interested.

Edit: just realized you said rear only. Looking for a whole kit.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious...why is this just the rear and not the parts for the front drop too?

OP
OP
jd08

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I used this kit plus another 1" spacer to make it a 2" drop it to make it level with the stock front.

I always was a lifted truck guy but tried this out and it didn't last long. Plus the wife hates the look also. SO I will be removing it this weekend and going back up.

OP
OP
jd08

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will be removed tomorrow and packed up and shipped out monday if purchased between now and then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bb115