Bad day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassgas

Reaction score
My daughter had the back hatch lift gate open and backed out of carport and busted off the bracket that holds the license plate lights and the bottom hatch handle.
4deb96f8ecc3bb3a3befcecce9aff6e1.jpg
b
Where is best place to get the parts to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My daughter had the back hatch lift gate open and backed out of carport and busted off the bracket that holds the license plate lights and the bottom hatch handle.
4deb96f8ecc3bb3a3befcecce9aff6e1.jpg
b
Where is best place to get the parts to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet she feels terrible! Hopefully it won't be too expensive of a fix for you. Good luck.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar experience that happened to my 02 Denali where my young son at the time closed the garage door while my liftgate was still up. It was the first cuss word I ever heard out of his mouth. I think he was around 6 at the time.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ :lol2:

Isn't it funny or not as the case may be how the TYF can find a way to turn a truck lovers lament into a truck lovers cool mod. @07Burb

Yukon appliqué would be cool and shaves the bow tie. Black will be easy to color match yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu