AWD lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tobysan90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have searched internet and on this site and havent came up with a answer. Can i lift my AWD 2005 suburban? Every website i have checked said no to the AWD part. I really would like a small lift(2 to 4 inch)

OP
OP
tobysan90

tobysan90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody???? Or would the lift keys and spacers work? I have to replace shocks as mine are bad and my compressor is shot so i want to do this all at once

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to do my esv this summer, if I find out some info ill pass it on.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Prob keys and spacers with a body lift. I just heard that front drive shaft, and axles might be trouble with the lift.

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have leaf or coil in the rear? Im AWD as well but have coils due to the AutoRide. If you have AutoRide (Z55 RPO IIRC) then the Avalanche kits will work for you. RoughCountry specifically lists that their kits will work with AWD as well since it retains factory angles on axles etc. The lift of their website lists a 6" kit but searching through google shopping Ive found as low as a 3" kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts