Autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich C

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have experience or reviews with converting autoride suspension to new rear coils and passive shocks all around?

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my thread and has some info on it.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/yukon-down-awd-delete-headers-converter-etc.81191/

Basically I had the electric shocks and rear load leveling. I used the ebay resistors and unplugged the autoride relay. Then I installed 4 normal bilstein 4600 shocks. I also lowered 2/3 but you dont have to do that. Then I measured for and order air lift helper bags ($100) for the rear. I run 5-10 psi daily, and 30-50 when towing depending on tongue weight. I would never go back to the stock setup, the truck rides so much better now and so fewer expensive things to give you problems.

Eli B

Reaction score
I converted the fronts to Arnott's performance option, and just replaced the rear auto-leveling shocks and compressor with parts from eBay and was very surprised how well everything works. I've heard horror stories about repairing autoride but I'm very happy with my new setup which was a total cost of $450.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny