Autoride Lowering Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnsoex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is all you need
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=87

I just bought a new escalade and will be installing the same kit in that. Ive been using that drop kit on 07 up trucks since late 06 and the autoride still wroks fine.

IN front is spindles so nothing changes on shock stroke

In rear the kit I sell has
drop springs
new shorter autoride links (so system doesnt keep airing up)
rear shock extenders (needed to shocks dont get damaged and lets the entire autoride rear shock work right)
also has 1 inch spacers if you want to keep a little rake on the truck

Anything else just ask. I not only sell the items but also install them so can help you either way 24/7 im around to help.

Tony

^^^^^ listen to him. I did and I'm happy.

Ghostl7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am running a 2005 Denali with AutoRide but had to unhook all of it in order to do a 3/4 drop. I have DJM 3" LCA's in front on stock keys. I have 4" coils in back and DJM rear arm kit. I moved the sway bar like it asked and used DJM sway end links. I am trying my damnedest to get the AutoRide shocks to fit with this drop. It's so close but I am so far away. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Picture is to show the size difference.

IMG_3802.JPG

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you cant use the autoride anymore with the djm lowers. I have the correct belltech sp shocks for 135 shipped if you want to use them. Also hopefully in rear you got the djm shock extenders if not the autoride shocks will not work.

the djm fronts ride harsh

MDC9966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is all you need
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=87

I just bought a new escalade and will be installing the same kit in that. Ive been using that drop kit on 07 up trucks since late 06 and the autoride still wroks fine.

IN front is spindles so nothing changes on shock stroke

In rear the kit I sell has
drop springs
new shorter autoride links (so system doesnt keep airing up)
rear shock extenders (needed to shocks dont get damaged and lets the entire autoride rear shock work right)
also has 1 inch spacers if you want to keep a little rake on the truck

Anything else just ask. I not only sell the items but also install them so can help you either way 24/7 im around to help.

Tony

Tony is the kit I would need for an 07 Suburban 4wd LTZ with autoride? And I would use my stock struts in the front?
thanks,