autoride conversion kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pizzle

Reaction score
OP
OP
P

pizzle

Reaction score
anyone have any advice on just changing to gas shocks and not using the autoride system? Is there a way to clear the "check ride control" error on the dash if that is done?

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are confusing in your terms. Auto level is the bags, autoride is the electric shocks. My Denali had both, I deleted both. They make plug in resistors on ebay to fool the computer and you can either disconnect the shock or replace with a non-electric shock. Then you need to decide if youre gonna keep the auto level (air). You can disconnect that and leave it unhooked (I did, it rode fine and was level on its own) or if your compressor still works you can replace the shocks with new ones that have bags. Just depends on what you have and where you wanna end up after you buy the parts. I like regular shocks with a manual level bag. I can add or subtract air as i see fit and do not rely on 10+ year old factory junk to give me problems. When I want stuff to work, I want it to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518