Autoride bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
54 looks like the compressor pump for the rear auto level.

I am pretty sure just pulling the fuse will not make the "service suspension" go away. Otherwise there would be no use for the resistors, and this conversation. It might work on some cars, but in this case I do not think si.

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fuse was pulled and had no warning. I replaced the shocks, put the resistors in place and replaced the fuse. The warning showed. I was trying to fix the leveling compressor but with further study realized its a stand alone system. Im going to pull the fuse and see if the warning stops.

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The leveling system will give you that message.

STUPIDDR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes you need resistors for all of them. It sucks trying to make it work but it'll be worth not to have the service suspension message

JT 07LTZ
Would you mind sharing if the resistors you used for the ride height sensors were the same as those used for the shocks?
Also there are 3 wires to each of the ride height sensors which 2 wires is the resistor wired between.

Thanks!

CdnDenali

Reaction score
JT 07LTZ
Would you mind sharing if the resistors you used for the ride height sensors were the same as those used for the shocks?
Also there are 3 wires to each of the ride height sensors which 2 wires is the resistor wired between.

Thanks!

Your substituting the shocks with the resistors, not the ride height sensors. The shocks have a 2 wire connector, cuts and splice. Doesnt matter which end is connected to the resistor.

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. I think the compressor not working is tripping mine as said above.

STUPIDDR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your substituting the shocks with the resistors, not the ride height sensors. The shocks have a 2 wire connector, cuts and splice. Doesnt matter which end is connected to the resistor.

I understand and have done so for the shocks, but still get the dic message because I disconneted/removed the ride height sensors.

JT 07LTZ said you needed the resistors as well when removing the ride height sensors specifically which is why I'm asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne